EDI-Link for Sage
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is a commonly used form of managing transactions between customers and suppliers, particularly in the Retail sector. Many EDI systems however, do not have the capability to link with a supplier’s accounting system.
EDI-Link, as developed by Dayta, provides that link for Sage and Access Accounting users, with leading EDI Managers such as Kewill, GXS and Wesupply.
Key Features of EDI-Link
- Automatic Processing of incoming sales orders and outgoing invoices, as well as the ability to generate advanced shipping notices (ASN)
- Translation Tables to map your customer’s codes for delivery and products to your own. The software also handles barcode translation to your Sage product codes.
- SAP Tracking can be enabled (through automatic matching of the number of lines on the Invoice/ASN to the original Sales Order)
- Exception handling can be configured where acceptable anomalies exist, such as mismatching on batch quantities
- Validated Orders for customer codes, credit limits and available stock levels – including holding orders for customers on ‘stop’
- Sales Ledger is automatically updated as part of successful transactions
- EDI Links to Other Systems. ASCII interface available to integrate EDI-Link with many accounting/SOP systems.