Sage now releases a new version of Sage 200 every year. The 2015 launch was very impressive with a dynamic face lift, faster to use and loads of goodies such as Fixed Assets, scroll bars, improved bank reconciliation and plenty more. 2016 was just as good with ‘pay now’ functionality on documents, improved stock analysis and a faster returns process. And now we have 2017 – check out the new features:
- Web based Purchase Order requisitions and approvals.
- Ability to make sales and purchase ledger accounts inactive, hiding them off lists and lookups• Nominal Ledger Analysis Codes (Up to 20) for greater depth of reporting.
- Raise Invoices and credits through a new invoicing module without the need for allocating and despatching.
- Improved Budget Reporting and analysis.
- Error Corrections – In Sales & Purchase ledger you can now correct transactions rather than having to reverse them. This includes foreign currency transactions too!
- Better analysis of your Sales order with new status columns to show Allocated status, Despatch status and Invoice status to track orders more efficiently.
- Purchase Invoice rapid entry – enter data through a grid for multiple suppliers at the same time.
- Second reference added to Transaction Enquiry.
- New functionality to Report Designer – Send to excel on all reports.
Released 8th August.